With the aim of making setting up your September classroom a whole lot easier, I started sharing a 4 part blog post last week, linking to lots of lovely free resources you can use. Click here to read part 1.
Part 1 and Part 2 will focus mainly on classroom organisation and the general environment.
Part 3 will focus on those ‘must have’ displays
Part 4 will focus on the all important monitoring, assessment and targets.
Below, you’ll find a link to 12 more essential resources for your classroom. I hope they help!
1. Keep your classroom tidy by sharing jobs out amongst your class using our handy classroom job resources.
2. Make snack time more organised with our fruit and snack time resources.
3. Communicate your expectations regarding noise level using our handy noise ‘o’ metre.
4. Our popular ‘When you enter this classroom’ display aims to encourage and motivate your pupils.
5. Keep your whiteboards in check with our whiteboard rules poster.
6. Our editable pencils are perfect for tables, trays, group work and much more. We have lots of editable resources so come and have a browse.
7. Encourage your class to act independently when faced with a problem during lesson time by following the 6 B’s in our ‘What to do if I’m stuck posters.
8. A classroom calendar is a must have for any EYFS or KS1 classroom. Use this as part of your daily routine.
9. Behaviour management is part of every teachers daily routine. Communicate your expectations and display helpful reminders using our huge range of behaviour related resources.
10. Hometime can be chaotic! Display our handy hometime reminders to prevent children from forgetting to take important items home.
11. Why not use our reminder resources for children to check through before handing in finished work?
12. We have a fantastic range of posters for your classroom, designed to encourage, motivate and inform your pupils.