If you’re planning some spooky lessons as part of Halloween this week, try some of these great resources:
1) Learn about Halloween and how it is celebrated on the fantastic Project Britain site.
2) There are lots of great craft ideas on LessonSense.com with clear instructions and photos to follow along with.
3) Primary Resources have a section of Halloween resources. Find them all here.
4) The TES have also created a handy list of the Halloween resources on their popular site.
6) Mrs Pancake has a set of instructions which children can follow to make their own Halloween bats!
7) Twinkl also have lots of Halloween resources, including banners, vocabulary cards, recipe sheets and colouring pictures.
8 ) This interactive site lets you carve your own pumpkins online!
9) Apples4theTeacher also have a large collection of interactive Halloween activities, including online colouring pages and jigsaws.
10) PrimaryGames has a HUGE collection of online Halloween games!
11) You can also download a number of Halloween resources from Primary Treasure Chest.
13) There are lots of Halloween craft and activity ideas on TheIdeaBox.com.
14) If you’re able to make some Halloween food and snacks, you could use some of these wonderful recipes.
15) Could your class write their own Halloween poems? Use some of the examples here for inspiration.
What are your favourite Halloween resources?